Initial coin offerings have raised more funds than venture capital sofar and now have surpassed early stage VC funding. The amount of money raised by start-ups via so-called initial coin offerings (ICOs) has surpassed early stage venture capital (VC) funding for internet companies.
But not only start-ups get their financing this way - a number of companies have raised a large amount of money via ICOs. ICOs are a way for high-tech companies to raise money by selling investors tokens in exchange for equity, similar to an initial public offering (IPO).
This event will present about:
- ICO: what is it exactly? - Agnieszka Sarnecka, NEUFUND
- Law, Tax & Compliance - André Eggert, LACORE RECHTSANWÄLTE
- My own ICO! - Volker Brendel, CTO KODAKOne
- Alternatives to own ICOs: A blockchain-based and investor-directed platform which bridges the world of cryptocurrency and equity
- Financing your startup or high-tech company with classic methods and ICOs - how to combine it
Also a vibrant discussion with:
- Thomas Schröter – förderbar
- Agnieszka Sarnecka – Neufund
- André Eggert – Lacore Rechtsanwälte
- Fabian Leipelt – WestTech Ventures
- Fabian Westerheide – ASGARD.VC
- Volker Brendel - KODAKOne
Forum Finance will be organized in cooperation with SIBB e.V. and Berlin Partner for Business and Technology.